Re: midtimers

Jan writes:

I was on the list before you?!?!  No way...  Sad but true, I guess.  Sept. 1996.

Funny how my first post was during a huge debate over whether Karin and Linford's personal life (their engagement) should be discussed on the list...

Full circle,
Jan

Looks like my first post wasn't until March 20, 1997.  Even Penny Weaver was posting before me...  And as is to be expected, my first was asking when OtR might make their way to California.  Little did I know that 5+ years later I'd still be here and would have managed to see them play as frequently as I have.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Patricia O'Callaghan - Real Emotional Girl

"There can be no Good Will.  Will is always Evil; it is persecution to others or selfishness."  --  William Blake