RE: just a question

drew sed:

>You know what would be kinda cool would be to somehow combine
>Bruce's list stats with the photo page. That way, the most verbose
>posters would figure highest in the photo list, and it could
>fluxuate with trends in posting...

bruce wrot:

>...or be able to sort by "highest new content poster", "tallest poster",
"poster furthest away from me", "poster who eats the least brown sugar
cinnamon pop tarts a day", "poster least likely to join an adult glee club"
etc..  :)  not a bad idea at all.

Somehow through all of this I think my picture would end up on the Boston
Red Sox website rather than OtR, considering the content or lack thereof
concerning OtR, of my posts (ugh...that was an ugly sentence but don't feel
like editing  Fred???).

out here,
Barry

NP Harrod and Funck