Re: Lostee Page

In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 9:46:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU writes:

> [...]

Pththththt. Sez you.

Quoth Eric about five minutes ago:

oh.. hehe... i had almost forgotten about that page. well, sure... we could set it back up again. i've long since lost most of the pics from that page, but i have plenty of server space and we could fairly easily set it back up again... let me see if i can find any of the old stuff.

Me: WOOT! Shall I tell the list to send you photos?

Eric: sure... that would be fine. hehe... found it: http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/listiePics/listie.html  have 'em send the pics to eric at rubbersouldesigns_com

Me: You are the man.

So there. Crazy talk, indeed.