Re: midtimers

everyman's daughter said:

> Funny how my first post was during a huge debate
> over whether Karin and Linford's personal life (their
> engagement) should be discussed on the list...

oh my gosh, this is one of my most vivid early list memories. I was
wrestling with whether to post or not because I knew how Linford felt about
it (I had a conversation with him about it) but felt like if I posted
regarding that conversation, it would sort of be, well, discussing their
personal life on the list. So I kept quiet and it all worked itself out.

happy to be so,

Julie