Re: just a question--shannon lewis

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Matt Poyner wrote:

> Do you guys think we should move the photos page to a different
> server, like a GeoCities page, so that we can update it often and a
> few of us could have FTP access? Just a thought.

if that were an issue, i'd offer my own site.

doesn't have much yet, but it'd be free of popups (:

and then anyone could put stuff where they want (:

come to think of it, it woudln't be hard (but prolly a pain for the great
webadmindeveloper) to have a private listieostee area on the
overtherhine.com

blather

rhys