Re: "wahooey!" for us!

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Yz sd:
> >I more meant when was my first post, but I think I can dig it up.
> >How long after you was my first post?

this sounds like otr dating - not to be confused with carbon dating (:

i was around in 96-97. and then i lurked for *ever* after making someone
mad (:

now i am here.

> I should get paid for this.  You posted first on 24 Nov 96, here:

you now have earned three internet cookies, not to be confused with the
kind that give away information, these nutritious little bites are
chockful of goodness (:

> regarding useless stats, this over the rhine listserv has amassed a
> record month..

knew it!

especially when i came back and saw all those freaking posts (:

thanks bruce (:

rhys

--
DANG!!