Re: Rhinelnders vs. Smitty The Midtimer

So Briquet wrote:

>Maybe this list should split, real Rhinelanders with oTr content on list
>A, and interminable tangential debates on theological qustions, and film
>scripts on list Z, populated by the not so serious types, i.e. Smitty &
>Kylie Wilkerson

...captained by So Briquet, the illustrious Shape of Charcoal.

Besides...that post was definitely on-topic.  And lenghty.  So /there/!

And...why the heck am I still awake!?  I have work in five hours...that
means four hours of sleep, tops!

Miscellaneous notes:
1) I am 21 now, as I'm sure Kylie remembered.  I can go to any show I
darn well please.  And become a legal lush.  Too bad the job cramps my
style in that departmen.  If it weren't for my job, this mail would be a
lot less coherent.

2) There was some chatter about turning the list into a chat room.
 Well, I almost thought that at times.  That's why I make it a point to
only send messages when I have at least two sentences of content.
 Believe me, you'd have many many more messages from me if I didn't
self-regulate.  On the other hand...we could have had a much better list
record for July...maybe we should puch for more in August.  I'm up to
the task...anyone else?  =)

-Smitty the insomniac