Re: misheard lyrics

Don't feel bad, Ben.  For the longest time, until I bothered to actually
read the lyrics, I thought the same line in Latter Days was:

I've been dyin' inside to leave you
With more than just clean shaves.

I was so enthralled by GDBD that it didn't occur to me that that didn't make
any sense at all.  Although I guess people could shave each other, but it
doesn't seem like a good basis for a relationship.