Re: Cornerstone FRS Channel/weather

At 05:30 PM 6/27/2002, So Briquet wrote:
>Privacy Codes can't be used as a large group's default, because not
>every radio will have it. I think that you should throw out a channel
>idea on the list, not 1, not 14, whatever between 2 and 13 that you
>think will have the least amount of traffic.

My vote is... channel 11!  It's the perfect number, because it's a palindrome!

>The group will follow anything you say regarding C-stone, because no one
>else knows anything at all about the area.

...and that shall be their downfall!  BWA HA HA!

Though I swear a lot of listees have been there before.  I know the area
pretty well, I suppose, but others *have* to know the 'fest better.

Anyhow, God bless the Weather Channel and their web site.  It is the source
of much weather-predicting goodness.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/local/61455

It appears we are in for some rain over the middle of the week...which
means *MUD GALORE.*  Due to the tents and constant traffic, the grounds
will stay wet for at least two days after the rainfall...so this may be a
very muddy year.  All attending, plan accordingly.  You have been warned.

-Smitty the Wary