Re:Re: Busted Lift set-list/mini-review

>With Cornerstone just next week, I'm hoping the band does a bunch of >these
>new songs.  I have a question about one: is "Hello, Ohio" a different >song
>than "Toledo, Ohio"?

"Hello, Ohio" is definitely different.  I've never heard "Toledo, Ohio", but after reading lyrics on the website for that song I can tell you that they are different from the absolutely gorgeous song that Karin did solo at the Taylor University show back in March.  I was captivated yet again, and the band was sick when they put on that show!!!
Heather