Re: I'm STILL trying to find the words....

Yeah,lately when I tell people I'm going to see OTR and they ask I just say
they're kinda "alterna-folk" as a trio.But trying to put a label on them is
just so hard.Hearing the new songs "Jesus","Ohio","Green Cloud"
and "Anything at all" those are straight ahead folk songs at least when
stripped down for trio.I'm sure when they're produced for the new album
they will sound different although I wouldn't change a thing for "Ohio".
Lately Linford has been playing "Jesus" on the accordion which sounds really
good but in Berlin he played it on piano as a kind of "bar room rag tag
tinkling" and it sounded awesome.He's just so tasteful! I've found that most
people you can't just tell them to listen they have to
SEE it to really understand it. John (JB)