Re: Ellis Paul

   I've heard of Ellis Paul before, and noticed several weeks ago that he
will be at Canal Street Tavern in Dayton OH (Where OtR plays each year) Nov.
1st.  I've heard he's great, and the praise on this list just confirmed that
I'll be going to see him.  Anybody else in the Dayton/Columbus/Cinci area
should consider coming to see him if all the praise is accurate (And I think
it probably is).  Here's his current tour schedule:

http://pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=Ellis+Paul&StartSearch.x=0&StartSearch.y=0

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers