Re: pleasant show at a pleasant shop with significantly pleasant

I'll be there fo shore. Do I have to wear my fanny pack to come? I live
about half a block away and figured I'd just wheel my carry-on down
there instead. And for the record, it be Pleasant Ridge, not Pleasant
Hills.

Sidenote, Everybody's has a pretty full complement of OTR CDs,
including Eve and Patience. Neither have sleeves, but there's a note on
the rack saying that they'll be getting CDs with inserts later this
summer. Are they just leading me on, or can anyone corroborate this?

Nate

:

for those of y'all who wear fanny packs,

(Over the Rhine-ish content x 2)

Ashley Peacock is playing a show at the very
wonderful Pleasant Perk coffee house in Pleasant
Hills, OH (a neighborhood/township/whatnot in the
Greater Cincinnati area).  It's right near the
Dubliner and Everybody's Music (one of the best
music joints in the Cincinnati area).

The Music and Personage of Ashley Peacock
Saturday, June 22, 2002
                  from approx 8:00-10:00pm
Pleasant Perk Coffeehouse
6105 Montgomery Rd.