RE: USA through to QF

Mark Wrote:

>>you mean you need 2 channels to watch the 2 cameras on either side of the
field and another for the commentary?

Nope, I need ESPN to watch Regular programming such as Sportscenter, and the
major events.  ESPN2 is used to watch "the World's Strongest Man"
competitions, college cheerleading (I am just on there to watch the scores
at the bottom of the screen, yeah that's it).  And ESPN news to tell me
every 1/2 hour what I have already seen.

out here,
Barry

PS  ESPN has the absolute *best* commercials of any network...and I come in
here every day saying to myself, "I will not post about any kind of sports
related topic".  What can I say, I am weak.