Re: Drinkin Bloody-Mary's(OtR content...hehe)

2 weeks?! Just joking. ;)

patience is a virtue(that I don't posess),
kylie

>From: Thurman Allen II >for those of us not fortunate enough to own a set
>of
>these beloved cards, is there any chance someone could
>post each of the quotes from the back?  i'd be
>interested in reading all of them.
>
>just wondering.

I'll tell you what, give me two weeks, promise to pray that I ace Monday's
exam and the final on the 28th, and then I will honor your request.

more out of duty than pleasure...

Matt