Re: classy

> I'm not exactly a beer expert but I do know that Heineken is marketed
> as a
> premium beer overseas (the green 'longneck' bottles) whereas it is a
> beer
> for the masses here in Holland (brown bottles).
>
> Whether you believe the marketeers' stories is a matter of personal
> taste, I
> guess.

Wait, why would I not believe the marketing stories? Am I missing
something here? Do we not depend on marketing to inform us about new
and exciting products that we need to purchase? I mean, this is what
makes tv so great--free access to product information, 24 hours a day.
It's just sad that public television can't provide the same service.

Nathan