Re: classy

my eyebrows were knitted in puzzlement over that one too.

                          ..................twila

                    Dan Temmesfeld
                    <dtemm at yahoo_com>           To:     ryan richards <randomricky at hotmail_com>,
                    Sent by:                     hooligan at apostate_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       cc:
                    actwin.com                  Subject:     classy

                    06/12/2002 11:02 AM
                    Please respond to Dan
                    Temmesfeld

ryan richards <randomricky at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Barring access I think the impossible combination
> of Guinness and Heineken would have to suffice.
> Black and Green I guess you would call it. Guinness
> for the richness and Heineken for the class

Heineken is a classy beer now?

Dan