Re: Dutch beer

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
>i like grolsch. we found it
> at a little teeny store in
> seneca rocks area. tatstes good after a cold
> day of climbing and then
> gettin glost in the dark (:

If you can find Grolsch in the bottles with the
ceramic bottle tops, it's even more fun to drink!
Alas, I was disappointed when I once went to a
friend's for dinner and was offered a Grolsch
from a standard six pack with a typical bottle
cap.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com

np: Nothing -- but this is the first time I've
even thought of adding an np tag, so it's a good
first step.