Re: Wells Street - Best/Worst?

You mean OtR can put on a better show??!! ;) Juuust joking. I really didn't
like the atmosphere...there were quite a bit of people drinking too much
that's one reason I stayed close to the stage. Even tho they couldn't get
the sound right, Karin made it look soo easy...and soo beautiful that I
didn't realize my disappointments until today. It was short,(they didn't do
Poughkeepsie), and definitely too much Heinekin floating around. Anyhoo...I
guess it will just get better.

Thinking about going to the Lexington show,

kylie

Michael said:

I think we decided on the ride home that "mixed emotions" best described the
experience.

Where to begin?

It was great meeting Kylie and sis, Joe is always a blast and John, as I
think Kevin said is always a "wild card".

But the show........

ah well baby just roll me away...