indy compilations

oh yea!

just got a CD burner for my stereo.

give me a few days to figure it out and a few to
compose a disc and I'll join the fun too.

I'll post the track list to THE list when I get it together.

I noticed reading through the directions that the fastest
it records is 2x1.  A drawback I guess compared to one that
hooks into the computer but surely worth it as I can now transfer some of
my 2M+ vinyl collection and edit down some jam session tapes into something
actually listenable!

any old time burners have tips for a novice when it comes to vinyl to CD
recording?

been a long time coming