RE: Oddities Of Soda Pop

Title: RE: Oddities Of Soda Pop

So far the best root beer I have found is from  Canadian company called either Jones Soda or Jones Cola one of the two.  I can't remember which exactly.  The only place I have seen it is in Jewel grocery stores and usually in a limited quantity.  It is IMO the best root beer found that is commercially available (not counting places where you can get root beer on tap).

Try some, it's great!  They also request pictures from consumers to use on their labels.  Some really great photos.  And a "fortune"?, quote or something underneath the bottle cap.

>>>IBC Root Beer is second to New Ulm, Minnesota's 1919 Root
>Beer but 1919 is
>only available in draft form.

Michael