Re: Looking to trade for OtR live bootlegs

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Chad and Keisha Brown wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Daniel Summers wrote:

> > > Fleming and John
> > >    -Various live, unreleased and obscure songs (like the song they
> > > did for Lord of the Rings, which wasn?t used, Savior like a Shepherd
> > > Lead Us, I Got You Babe (live), Carol of the Bells, Harder to
> > > Believe then Not To, Winter Wonderland/Misty Mountain Hop, Eldorado,
> > > etc.)
> >
> > This is something you *already* have, is it?  I must say I'm
> > interested in this, though I don't have anything to trade for it, and
> > I already have a few of these tracks as mp3s.
>
> Hey Peter! I thought you were a "completist."
> Maybe just on the OtR stuff anyway...

Oh, I am, but I don't normally count concerts and stuff, and I took the
mp3s I have (the LotR track, 'After the Loving', 'Carol', 'Winter') from
F&J's web site; as far as I know, they weren't ever released on CD.  I
also have the Steve Taylor tribute album, on which 'Harder' appeared.