re: there is a god (with lemon)

--- Dawn <dawncozart at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Though it would take a lot to help me overcome my current
> diet coke with lemon addiction.  Mmm – now there’s a
> breakfast on the go!

Here's my eccentricity. at restaurants I love adding lemon
and especially lime to my diet cokes. but I really don't
like this bottled "Diet Coke With Lemon". Strange. I know.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)