Re: there is a god.

In a message dated 6/7/2002 4:05:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Budah2004 at aol_com writes:

> > http://www.coke.com/
>  >
>  > two words:
>  > vanilla-freakin'coke
>
>  it's been out for...what, a month now?  right now (at least here) it's
only
>  in 20 ounce bottles (and they're selling for 50 cents each!  i've been
> buying
>  them steadily while they're at that price)

We were happily surprised when we found a few 20oz's in the local grocery
store last week ourselves.   Had to buy one and try.

To me, they taste *exactly* like liquid vanilla cake frosting.

Not that this is a BAD thing, necessarily, but it's also not something I'm
likely to guzzle like it's going out of style.

I liked Pepsi Clear...
Anita