bunnies are inappropriate use of company resources

yellowpolo at SENDMESPAMhotmail_com wrote
> "so i'm following the scores on the internet at
> work"
>
> You have been reported to your employer. Expect
> an official reprimand very soon.

i'm just about to be getting into trouble here at
work for similar issues...

1) i hope that my downloading of all of the pre-FOX
   Network Greg the Bunny movies doesn't get me into
   trouble with our bandwidth police... but Greg the
   Bunny is just so damn cute...

2) blankety-blank web domains of a movie review/forum
   site that was a link from Kevin Smith's View
   Askew site... why do they have to call the damn
   thing poopshoot.com?  moviepoopshoot.com might
   have been better.  hopefully i can explain that
   one away.  i went to it once, dammit, saw the
   domain name, and exited...

laying low,
Dan

np: angeldust - musical conjurings from the
     world of illusion

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/