RE: Is Soccer a Sport?!?(with some OTR)

Hehe. Kylie is enjoying this discussion. Methinks(uh oh)it's a lot better
than talking about all that religion and theology stuff, as I was getting a
little uneasy.

Barry - Noooomaarrrhhhh!!!!

Ace -- Nothing like it.

"I'll quit play Poughkeepsie when they pry the guitar from my cold dead
fingers." -KB (OtR content)...now that's endurance! ;)

Btw: new pic on OtR site! :)

Kylie

Hmmm.....do we want to get Barry started on this?  Oh no I have Kylie
disease, I am referring to myself in the third person. ;)

Hole in One -- Golf
No Hitter -- Baseball
Perfect Game -- Baseball
60+ yard field goal -- football
56 game hitting streak -- baseball
100 points in a game by an individual -- basketball

talking about sports on an OtR listserve -- priceless

alright, alright, I'll stop, with deepest apologies to Karin, Linford and
all things OtR.  Hey I didn't start this!

Out here,
Barry

"this message may not be transmitted or re-transmitted without the express
written consent of Major League Baseball"

ah well baby just roll me away...