OtR tomorrow (warning: on-topic post)

Does anyone that's planning on being around the Wells
St. fest. tomorrow want to try to meet?  If so, do you
have any thoughts or suggestions on how best to try
and accomplish that?

I know I'll be there, but at this rate I don't exactly
know when.  It will be early evening at the earliest
(6ish).

OTR listees are fun to meet, so let me know...

Brian

=====
"My genius, if I can call it that, is to combine a whole load of averageness into one compact frame."
-Rob, in the novel _High Fidelity_