Bela Fleck

I just got back in from a free show in downtown
Nashville featuring Bela Fleck and the
Flecktones...what an awesome night! Anyone else out
there know about this band? This is the second time
I've seen their live show and wonder how their cd's
are because I can't imagine being able to actually get
a good representation of who they are onto tape...

zayne

=====
...it's a fu**ed up ole world, but this ole girl well she ain't giving in. ~ Cowboy Junkies