Re: rob dougan

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> i have a cd that my bf found in the lab while cleaning up
> after students. it's the matrix soundtrack. i love it (:
> good code music.
> anyway - the kurayamino mix by rob dougan is great! i love
> it, but cdnow has nothing on him. has anyone else heard of

> him? is this indicative of what he does?

Mr. Dougan also flipped the beats around for his "Clubbed To
Death" Mix of Moby's "Porcelain". Having not heard Mr.
Dougan's contribution to the Matrix soundtrack, all I can
say is that his remix of "Porcelain" is funky fresh.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)