my bad sports opinions and kickball

Mark <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> I have a higher opinion of your musical tastes
> than of your ideas on sports :)

valid assessment. :)

anything i spew forth about sports is complete
and utter nonsense.  :)  i think the baseball card
industry made it too hard to keep up, so i ditched
sports for the music collection.

i do enjoy the occassional kickball game... those
in the Cincinnati area... 2pm on Sunday the 9th
at the parking lot outside Daniel's Pub, Corryville
(UC campus area).

Dan

np: tool - lateralus

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/