RE: USA soccer win

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Michael Cade wrote:

> Is soccer even a sport?  I thought it was just for all the kids with
> no athletic ability to have some reason for mom to shuttle them around
> and get to go for ice cream a couple of times a week.

hey!

piffle

soccer was a sport long before suburban moms started carting their kiddos
around in minivans.

try the streets of mexico. rag ball. nothing else. (:

the shouts of kids in the street, dust puffing around their feet, and they
dodge dodge the carts and cars and people to 'mete un GOL! gol!'

of course it's a sport, silly (:

and hooray for the US to win.

although personally i root for those mexicans.

good for the US for maturing enough soccer-wise to make it.

rhys
--
Application has reported a 'Not My Fault' in module KRNL.EXE in line
0200:103F