Re: USA soccer win

Mark <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> any of you following the US team in the soccer
> world cup?

yeah, i like their guitar sound, but their singer
kind of annoys me.  way to wanky 80's metal sounding.
and their keyboardist needs a haircut.

sorry... *giggles*... i'm not a sports fan.  i
do play fantasy league baseball on yahoo!, though.
but that's because i'm an accountant/statistics
junkie.  and i'm in freakin' first place with, like,
6 points separating me from the pack...

stats junkie, indeed.
Dan

np: a perfect circle - mer de noms

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/