Colorado Connection

Hey…

Happy to see there’s a few more Coloradans out there in OtRville.

I live in Louisville which is south of Boulder off rt 36 into Denver.  It used to be a little farming/ranching town, but the pop. has exploded recently and this whole area is almost totally concrete!

I’m an ‘oldie’.  A flower-child growing up in the sixties with the likes of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel… and the folk era…Joan Baez, PP&M, Judy Collins etc.

I can’t say I really stick to one genre of music…I know what I like when I hear it and OtR was a keeper the first time.

Lyrics are every bit as important to me as melody and the poetry of Karen and Linford are somehow comforting and alluring.  I feel the same way about the music of Cowboy Junkies.  Michael Timmons words and Margo Timmons voice hooked me immediately upon first hearing them and it was through them I learned about OtR.

Only been to Ohio a couple of times…driving through or airport connections.  The picture of the river in the corner of the OtR website is beautiful.

Hope to meet y’all soon at a Colorado concert down the road.

Trudes xo

P.S.   Slowly acquiring more and more OtR albums as budget permits!