Re: Radio Satan

I'm certain that the universe was always and eternally a thought in God's
mind, but as to when that thought was actualized is an entirely different
matter.  This actualization, if you will, was of course when time began.
Did God then contain himself inside of time, even in the incarnation?- no
way, not possible!  God basically created time and therefore He has to let
the clock wind down, but in no way is He contained by it, but rather is
always on the outside watching it :)
    In spite of God's transcedence I do believe "He"(for lack of a better
pronoun for those offended) is also intimately involved "with" His creation.
  I like and believe in your idea of actions being able to "move" God
(although He is also the "unmoved mover" if you remember your Greek
philosophy).  If we are indeed created in God's imagine then it must be that
God somehow, someway has somekind of a human like qualities-yes?  I think
you may have just helped me answer for myself part of the mystery of prayer.
  God doesn't need us to ask for help before He can act, but again why
should or would He if we really don't even care enough about our world or
ourselves to ask or act.  I truly believe experientially/existentially that
God is affected by human action/compassion, prayer being just one such
occurrence.  For instance, if you were to see a lone person desperately
trying to save someone else's life and even begging for someone to
intervene, would you not be motivated to somehow respond?  I seems to me
that a personal God would be compelled to act in such a situation.