Re: Freakin' old electronics

> It, along with my Commodore Vic-20, 64, 128 and who
> knows what Atari models, are probably still in my
> parent's attic (alongside my first bike, I hope...)

ahhh, i grew up using a commodore 64 (and a 128, too).  some of the games on
those were more fun than most of the technically astounding games out now
(archon was one of my personal favorites).  my brother still has the old 64
and 128, and he picked up another 64 along the way.  oh, how fun it still is
to play qbert...just jam in the cartridge, flip the switch, and there it is.
or jupiter lander, or centipede, or international soccer...

-burrill