Re: rebel musings

NO way! I live in Gas City. You know, I saw some guys walking around with
cameras in Marion the other day...I bet it was you and your friend. We don't
see too many guys just walking around with cameras...looking all
'tourist-ie'. If you liked Fairmount, you should come back for 'James Dean
Days'...it's unbelievable how many people come to this 4 day festival. Did
anyone tell you about it? Anyhoo...glad you had fun.

Kylie

So this past Tuesday evening my friend Adam and I packed ourselves into his
Honda and took off to the Hoosier heartland.  After a three plus hour drive,
too much Bryan Adams on the radio, a little rain, good conversation, and
much fun with the idea of John Mellencamp dancing in a field of yellow
flowers - we arrived in Marion.  I didn't realize how close we would be to
all of you good Ball STate and Taylor U folks.

ah well baby just roll me away...