These times, they are a changin'.

Hello!

I'm a complete stranger around here these days. Anyone remember me? ;-)

I've got big news. Well, pretty big. :-)

I grew up in PA, near Philadelphia and then one day I got a strange black
and white postcard in the mail from some people called "Over the Rhine" from
Cincinnati whom I had never heard of before. Eventually picked up a disc
('til we have faces) at a flea market for $1.50 and the rest is
history...well, the rest is a long story in which I moved to Columbus, Ohio
in a move sorta kinda directly related to the band and went to grad
school...blah, blah, blah...

Anyway, I'm moving again and I just wanted to share it with you all. I'll
have to find another group of local listees. (Not that I spent that much
time with my Ohio peeps anyway, but I still love you guys.)

So, I leave Ohio sometime around July 10th in a U-haul truck and I'm moving
to Santa Barbara, California. Yes, that's right. Paradise.

See here for picture if you don't believe me:
www.withinwithout.org/pictures/sb2.jpg

Glad the band has been making regular west coast visits lately....

Just thought I'd share with you all. :-)

Lara