Thank you thank you thank you

... to all of those who have included me to their prayers and who were
encouraging while I was unemployed...  I accepted a fabulous new job today!

It seems to be *exactly* the position I want, with a firm that does *exactly*
the sort of work I want to be doing, there's growth potential (yay), the
people are friendly and fun, and I even got a bit of a raise, too!

I start Monday, and I can't wait!   Thanks for all your support and for
helping me hang in there.  I'll have to go back to reading 85 emails every
night again now, though.  ;)

Doing happy-dances...
Anita