Monthly Specialty

Just a reminder from your friendly Over the Rhine office staff that we're
entering the final week of our signing special. Karin and Linford will
autograph all merchandise ordered through our secure server at
overtherhine.com (with the exception of black t-shirts...) Pass along a
signed copy of a fave cd to a friend, or snag one of our collectible (huge)
tour posters from days gone by. (Yes, that is Karin grinning on The World Can
Wait poster.)

Here's the run-down:

Till We Have Faces (Got the band opening slots with Bob Dylan etc.)
Patience (Got the band a national record deal and first national airplay...)
Eve (Over the Rhine opened almost 40 shows for Squeeze, and played festivals
as far away as Finland.)
Good Dog Bad Dog (The little record that could--tours with Cowboy Junkies and
national tv exposure followed.)
The Darkest Night of the Year (Hide it away until the first Sunday midnight
in December.)
Besides (Songs from the broom closet and award-winning artwork.)
Amateur Shortwave Radio (Snapshots from concerts spanning the first decade of
the band's history.)
Films For Radio (Garnered the band glowing reviews in national magazines
across Europe--first record released widely in Europe.)

Linford Detweiler solo:
I Don't Think There's No Need To Bring Nothin' (Linford's piano has a broken
heart and a beautiful grin. The quietest record you'll hear all year.)
Grey Ghost Stories (Even quieter.)

Posters:

It's 5pm, we're outta here. You can check it all out at overtherhine.com.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend...