Re: for those who pray

>>From: Kendrickjd at aol_com

>And those of us who drink (and have been laid off
>before) will raise a glass for ya.  During your time
>of searching, It takes a few weeks for everything to
>process, so the sooner you go, the better.<<

i'm not sure how eligible i would be for unemployment
b/c this was a pretty new job i was placed in after my
former job ended. also, this is the 6th job/office
closing i have experienced in 9 years (you know -- the
stuff they leave out in the go get a job messages from
school).

i do drink but have a personal rule not to when i'm
upset...damn rules!!!...so please have one or two for
me and i'll continue with my water and fruit
smoothies...for now...

thanks again for everyone's kind thoughts...

=====
...it's gonna take more than a good voice to make a good love song - Roe/Spencer