Re: for those who pray

Zayne said:

<< My job has been eliminated (their word)...
<< I live pay-check to pay-check and need to find another
<< position soon! If you have a few moments please say a
<< prayer.

And those of us who drink (and have been laid off before) will raise a glass for ya.  During your time of searching, I highly reccomend chatting over AIM with Nikki and Chris Emery.  That's what got me through my out-of-work period last summer.  Oh yeah, and go NOW to file for unemployment benefits.  So many people don't take advantage of that.  It takes a few weeks for everything to process, so the sooner you go, the better.

Good luck to ya.  And be encouraged.  My new job is MUCH better than the old one.

Jan