Re: karin's mother...and mine

Are her tumors benign? I'm just curious, I have a small thyroid disease.
Anyhoo, I will pray. Noo problem.
What is wrong with Karin's mom...I just thought of that the other day...I
knew something was wrong...but have never known what??

Kylie

has anyone heard recently how karin's mother is doing?  my mom is
undergoing surgery on friday to remove tumors on her parathyroid...and it
reminded me of karin & her mother.  anyone know?

for those of you who pray...i'd appreciate your prayers friday for my mom.
i don't think i can handle much more pain this soon after losing my dad...&
haven't found it too easy to pray.

...so i'd appreciate any of yours.