RE: blatantly biased promotion (art & music)

Title: RE: blatantly biased promotion (art & music)

Yes, yes.  I wholeheartedly agree that you guys should check out pixie princess.  I came across it just a few weeks ago (from a post of Dan's) and checked the site out.  (Hanging head slightly) I actually thought it was that site someone put up several months back with the guy in peterpan outfits etc and I was going to show it to someone else at work for a laugh.

But I saw some cool stuff by Margarita and asked for some additional info.  She is so nice and helpful, sent me a blow up picture so I could see and item better, then rushed to produce an item for me to give to my wife for our anniversary.  I should have it in a day or two so I can't tell you yet how great it is but since Dan mentioned her, I thought I would add an unsolicited and unpaid endorsement.

Michael