Re: FreshAddress.com

I got this from them on October 21, 2001:

Dear jmmueller at hotmail_com,

To ensure that Over-The-Rhine-Digest reaches you at your
preferred email address, Over the Rhine has established a free
and confidential service for you with our partner, FreshAddress.com,
the Change of Email Address Service.

Anytime you want to update your email address for Over the Rhine,
simply go to:
http://FreshAddress.com/home.cfm?from=C-OTR-digest-47

Your current preferred email address (your "FreshAddress") is set to:
jmmueller at hotmail_com

Your password was assigned as:
******

FreshAddress.com offers other helpful features, which you may want to
explore:

-Have you changed your email address recently?  You can use
FreshAddress.com to inform your friends and associates.

-Using your personal "Subscription Manager", you can set your preferred
email address for any other lists and websites that have partnered with
FreshAddress.com.

-Lost contact with someone?  Use FreshAddress.com to search for his/her
current preferred email address.

All of these features are easily accessible from the home page at:
http://FreshAddress.com

These FreshAddress.com services are free and your security is fully
protected by their TRUSTe-approved privacy policy.

Sincerely,

Over the Rhine and FreshAddress.com

p.s.  If you do not want this free and confidential service, click here:
http://FreshAddress.com/c.cfm?i=if85635311jmmueller

Lurker Jeanne