Re: a few things

good point.  very depressing...but it does appear so.  i guess this all
comes back around to the whole beauty discussion from a few weeks back.  i
guess it's all just human nature....where physical beauty holds such high
value ...a side of human nature that i detest...but i've found it in
myself...which makes me detest it all the more.   ...another part of daily
struggle...i have hopes that as i age...and those around me age...that this
vanity will fade...and the inner beauty of souls around me are what draws
me to them...not how they smile...nor the color of their eyes...the grace
with which they move...or the way their muscles or curves fall in all the
right places...  if i'm truly honest with myself...those initially impact
my view of a person...scary..but true.  i saw the depth in my father before
he died.  physical appearance held little to no importance to him.  he saw
people's souls....he was as far from shallow as i think any human can
be...and i hope to reach that one day.

slap!  sorry, had to bring myself back.....back to work.

                          ..................twila

**Can it really be blamed entirely on television? (Both
**of the ladies named made numerous televison
**apprearances)...or have we as a whole just become
**extremly shallow people?

**zayne
*

--- TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> i completely agree.  i was discussing this issue w/
> a friend/co-worker of mine...and he brought up a
good point.  ...we can blame it on television...before
the glowing box was in nearly every home ...few knew
> from what face and body that voice poured....and one
> could fall in love with the voice...perhaps
picturing the face....but enjoying the talent for the
talent...for the gift...for the way that voice
> transported you...>>

=====
...it's gonna take more than a good voice to make a good love song -
Roe/Spencer