bookcrossing.com (no OTR)

Hi all... *way* off topic here, but I ran across an article about this in
Book magazine not too long ago, and thought this crowd might enjoy...

http://www.bookcrossing.com

The website lets people "Read, Register, and then Release" (complete with
recycling logo) their books "into the wild" and then keep track of where they
go (and communicate with those who retrieve them) via bookplate labels you
can print from the website.  (It's free.)

I think it's a fun concept... all I have to do now is decide which books I
can part with least painfully.

Ok... back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Anita