i couldn't follow much of this, but anyway...

So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
> The sale prices of the two major distributors of
> soda pop are the same as they were in 1985, ~$2.50
> for 12 12 oz. cans...

um... what?  lucky to find major soda 12-packs for
$2.50...

> gasoline also seems the same as 1985, ~$1.30 per
> gallon...

um... back in 1985... $1.30...? hmm...

> Mormons probably don't drink Cola with caffeine.

Pepsi has a LARGE Morman ownership percentage... i'm
not sure how much exactly, but they were the biggest
proponent to caffiene-free drinks.  Pepsi was the
first caffeine-free cola.

Dan

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/