Re: a few things

no, then you DIDN'T watch small wonder.  she was the little robot girl who
wanting to be real.  oh, the drama!

and then there was pinnochio...

>From: "ryan richards" <randomricky at hotmail_com>
>To: arwen725 at hotmail_com, petert at interchange_ubc.ca
>CC: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: a few things
>Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:10:24 +0000
>
>yes actually, but I'm not sure if he actually desired to become human or
>was
>just content to be a boy looking being with robot super powers.  Wouldn't
>it
>be kinda nice to be unselfaware- he sure was an authentic acting robot
>after
>all?
>

>>From: "Melanie Shannon" <arwen725 at hotmail_com>
>>To: randomricky at hotmail_com, petert at interchange_ubc.ca
>>CC: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>>Subject: Re: a few things
>>Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:03:33 -0700
>>

>>>From: "ryan richards" <randomricky at hotmail_com>
>>
>>Has anyone ever posited the
>>>idea of
>>>a robot boy desiring to become human?  Probably, but I can't think of who
>>>offhand.
>>>

>>didn't you ever watch 'small wonder'?
>>
>>hahahaha
>>

>>-melanie

By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us,
penetrates us, and molds us. We imagined it as distant and inaccessible,
whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.

- Teilhard de Chardin