Re: A few things....

a possible reative of a game show host said:
> > 1. I think Dark City sucks.

and a likely smiths fan replied:
>Urg! Harrumph! Scrumblemumblejibbergash...
>
>"Dark City" is a film that I wasn't wowed by the first time I saw it, but
>the damn thing just /stuck/ in my mind. I rewatched it several times and
>appreciated it more each time. Since then, I've purchased the DVD and it
>has
>become one of my favorite films.  "Dark City" is often compared to a little
>flick that followed it ("The Matrix") because of the similar theme, but
>it's
>a better film on many, many levels (to begin

Don't know where you were going with that, but perhaps you meant to mention
how wonderful "dark city" is when viewed as a double feature with Saviour
Machine's concert video?  Perfect!

Melanie, like those zany invaders, Eric Clayton's stage persona is the
creepiest villian in all of Christendon!  (Except they weren't
Christians...well, potentially they  may have been Jehovah's Witnesses or
Mormons or some other brand of identity thieves.)

Don't hate me Kylie, just pity me!

Insincerely,

a definite teetotaler/Matrix fan named Matt