Re: A few things....

Some one help me:  NO, not like that!
just kidding.  I'm trying to remember what dark city
was.  was it a dark film set in a futuristic city
where people were not really people.  Was the main
character struggling to get out only to find that his
love interest was a robot and the end of the city was
the end of whatever universe (read box)they lived in?

i know I just butchered the plot to some movie, but
was this loosely dark city?  If it was, I really
didn't like either.  It seemed at the time like a b
movie trying to go "over the top"